MASSIVE OPEN ONLINE COURSE
MOOC 4. Land-sea-ocean interactions: from coastal management to maritime spatial planning
This is the fourth course of the pathway on sustainable marine ecosystems in the context of climate change.
- Módulo 0. Introduction to the course
- Módulo 1. Introduction to marine ecosystems
- Módulo 2. Marine ecosystems characterization
- Módulo 3. Functions, services and benefits of marine ecosystems
- Módulo 4. Direct approaches to characterise the distribution of ecosystem
- Módulo 5. Indirect approaches to characterise the distribution of ecosystems
OPEN COURSE 24/7
This MOOC provides a broad overview of the different methods for studying marine ecosystems, but focuses mainly on coastal areas. The main objective of the course is to provide students with an understanding of the most representative coastal ecosystems, their characteristics, functions and services, and the approaches currently used to analyse their distribution.
Open Itinerary – Online (4 MOOCs)
Free courses (optional certificates available for a fee)
Principalmente en inglés con subtítulos en inglés, italiano, portugués y español
THIS COURSE IS PART OF A TRAINING PATHWAY ON SUSTAINABLE MARINE ECOSYSTEMS.
Other courses belonging to the same pathway are: